Client Services Manager
Aspira | 230 - BU Mgmt/GMs | Dallas, TX
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
Aspira is currently seeking a Client Service Manager to join our team! Client Service Managers are responsible for the overall business relationship with assigned clients. This position requires travel within North America.
Provide guidance and suggestions while representing Aspira to the client. This is achieved by managing the balance between client needs and corporate goals and working to create mutually beneficial relationships that lead to long term growth.
Key focus is on representing your Client contracts within the Aspira organization, using your specialized system knowledge, prioritization, analytical and communication skills to ensure that we are meeting client needs, and aligning resources to ensure successful outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Manage client relationships to achieve successful outcomes for both ASPIRA and the client organization
- Using strong analytical skills, continually reviewing the clients’ businesses, identify and present methods to manage expectations and improve business performance and growth
- Apply knowledge of ASPIRA's technical solutions and operations to meet and exceed Client contractual obligations
- Coordinate cross-functional groups to ensure operations, programs, processes and practices are in place to provide quality and effectiveness; recommending improvements on an ongoing basis
- Establish processes and procedures for management of Client concerns and issues by utilizing internal ASPIRA staff (trainers, implementation specialist, support teams, and project managers) in order to support and advocate on behalf of the client(s)
- Provide management with detailed information regarding relations and concerns to enable appropriate allocation of resources to achieve desired outcomes of retention and growth
- Manage priorities, communicate status and identify additional needs through trend analysis
- Ensure required level of customer service utilizing technology resources, including availability of computing resources, timeliness of programming projects, and responsiveness to exception conditions that arise
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in a Client Management capacity
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships presenting yourself in a professional, polite, and articulate manner
- Proven ability to translate software functions into business solutions is critical
- Candidate must have proven track record of growing business through add-on sales to existing clients as well as to cultivate and establish new client relationships
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet client and organizational goals
- Experience setting and communicating priorities to internal teams, while managing multiple clients simultaneously
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines and meet frequent short timeline goals
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work independently
- Ability to travel, up to 80% and / or as required
ASPIRA PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive base salary
- Stellar benefits package with 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Two additional paid days per year to "Get Lost" in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.