Associate Solutions Consultant
TIBCO | 71962 Presales High Velocity | Boston, MA
Join the team driving the #1 iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platform provider on the planet! The Associate Solutions Consultant role is a technical expert position tasked with getting the technical win for Sales. The role’s focus is iPaaS and API Management technologies for the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud, specifically TIBCO Cloud Integration.
Assist sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications and solution recommendations. Implement detailed customer installation requirements and own or execute technical PoCs.
Provide follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications to service personnel, company sales representatives, and customer’s employees. The position reports to the Manager, Solutions Consultant.
- Clearly demonstrate and describe the business value proposition of TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Be the subject matter expert for the product and its application in the customer’s business and IT landscape
- Conduct partner and customer workshops
- Responsible for technology transfer to other SCs within assigned region and communication of feature recommendations, product direction and customer requirements into Product Management and Development Engineering
- Prepare and present product demonstrations, predefined solutions, and tailored integrations, using TIBCO Cloud Integration
- Create, plan and deliver meaningful Proof of Concept implementations and pilot projects with scoped use cases and success-criteria within predetermined timelines
- Create reusable assets, demos, architectures, and solutions to share across the team
- Be the subject matter expert on SaaS application interfaces for apps such as Marketing Automation, CRM, ERP, Finance, and HRIS