Professional Services Consultant
Xactly Corporation | Professional Services | Bengaluru,
Job Title: Implementation Consultant
Location: Bangalore, India
Function: Professional Services
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Level 2
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Implementation Consultant at Xactly Corporation, you’ll be responsible for project implementation artifacts, such as requirement documentation and leading the customer through the entire implementation cycle, including requirements, configuration, testing, SIT, UAT, launch, and post-implementation support. Client interactions will typically be at the Director level and above at SMB/Enterprise companies who expect a high level of customer service. We are seeking an individual with strong consulting experience, excellent communication, and customer management skills, preferably from a compensation domain background and experience with any programming language within the confines of a business application.
Xactly’s Professional Services team is a mix of former consultants, compensation experts, and sales professionals. The team comes from a plethora of industries including SaaS, consulting, financial services and management consulting. They’re a group of driven, highly motivated, self- starters who have the ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fluid start-up culture. They are fast learners, turned compensation consultants with the business-savvy to execute complex projects in all client verticals.
• Work with customers to deploy Xactly’s applications into production
• Analyze compensation plans and policies and develop functional specifications and designs for data and workflow configuration, reports, and data interfaces
• Develop system prototypes and conduct formal presentations to project stakeholders
• Use domain and systems knowledge to provide guidance on requirements and process changes to streamline implementation and system maintenance with minimal impact to the users’ business goals
• Configure compensation plans and load reference data for testing
• Conduct unit and system testing and support planning and execution of user acceptance testing
• Function as liaison between customer and technical development team on reporting and integration requirements and specifications
• Work with assigned Xactly Project Manager to manage end-to-end solution delivery and customer expectations
• Lead transition to full production in the customer’s environment through knowledge transfer and documenting operational procedures
• Some travel to client sites is needed (up to 50%, primarily domestic). Must live in a location with ready access to a major airport.
• B.A./B.S in business, accounting, finance, information systems or equivalent in education and experience
• At least three years of experience in compensation administration, sales operations, accounting, finance or business analysis.
• Knowledge of variable compensation, sales operations and/or sales compensation strongly preferred
• Strong analytical and structured problem solving skills
• Experience using enterprise applications for ERP, CRM and HR
• Experience using incentive compensation management systems strongly preferred
• Advanced user of Excel
• Prior experience in consulting is a plus
• Prior experience in systems implementations
• Ability to work independently and play multiple project-related roles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Participate in our Professional Services Bootcamp, which will introduce you to our products and processes as well as take you through a mock implementation.
- Begin ramping onto projects as soon as training is completed.
- Interact with customers as part of your first live implementations.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently and successfully implement accounts in 90 days or less.
- Be fully ramped up, managing up to 10 concurrent implementations and taking customers live with Xactly each month.
- Be fully versed in Xactly tools keeping essential customer data organized and tracking all your interactions with customers.
- Become a subject matter expert in one aspect of Xactly’s products and related activities, including supporting other Implementation Consultants as they work with that aspect
- Create urgency, instill confidence, and provide fantastic customer service as you guide customers through the initial implementation and their early adoption stage of Xactly at their company.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Continue to manage a high volume of customers through the implementation process to ensure successful projects and adoption of Xactly
- Interact with customers each day to drive urgency, engagement and utilization.
- Become a subject matter expert in several aspects of Xactly’s products, including developing training materials to support other Implementation Consultants
- Meet and exceed quarterly metrics and objectives.
- Provide input for overall implementation process improvements.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Mentor new hires and teach best practices to lead the team towards future success.
- Deepen knowledge of tactics to increase satisfaction and improve implementation time within your projects and share across the team.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with customers create a design which meets their needs and executes on it in our applications.
- Identify gaps within our processes, propose solutions and execute to continue raising the bar with the team.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
- Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.