CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services | High Point, NC
Driven. That’s what we are looking for.
- Obsessed with delivering the best public safety software in the market.
- Passionate in building a fanatical customer base.
- Unyielding in improving our business tools and processes
Got your attention? Good. Read on.
CentralSquare is the #1 public safety software provider in North America. We are growing our team to continue to serve the needs of the finest customers in the world – public safety professionals.
We are seeking a Director of Project Management to lead PM teams that implement public safety software across the USA. Customer satisfaction experience, clear internal and external communication skills and software business acumen are critical to this role. You will be focused on an exceptional customer experience throughout implementation while driving accuracy and attainment of project revenue goals.
What else is important? Here are some highlights:
Customer Focused Leadership
- Develop genuine relationships with customers during and after implementation
- Proactively identify, own and resolve customer escalations across business units
- Coordinate, administer and oversee audits, trends and customer surveys to ensure customer satisfaction
- Constantly identify and remove roadblocks to a successful implementation
- Understand and make action plans to address monthly and annual financial results
- Own the consistent improvement and optimization of implementation processes and tools
- Creates and monitors Professional Services KPI and lead company-wide initiatives for improvement
- Provide frequent, concise and transparent communication to teams
- Serve as an effective liaison between Professional Services and other departments
- Represent CentralSquare and/or Professional Services at internal and external events
- Set goals and objectives with managers that align with peer groups/organizations
- Provide meaningful feedback to direct reports including annual performance reviews
Education: Bachelor’s or Associates degree or minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
Specialized knowledge: Understanding of business process analysis, technical systems and solutions (networking, applications and services), organizational development, with experience leading multiple teams, simultaneously. The candidate must have a proven track record of interacting and negotiating effectively with internal and external organizations.
Computer skills: Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite software, spreadsheet software, Project Management applications, CRM (Client Resource Management), time/expense tracking software, and be able to navigate through contemporary web browsers and software.
Experience (years and type): Minimum five years management experience. Preferably management experience in a software environment. Experience in public safety industry/EMS helpful but not required. Experience with cloud-based technology is a bonus.
Travel - 50% required