Client Application Specialist
Aspira | 120 - SW/Maint Cust Support | Xi'an,
Aspira provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, as well as private campground owners, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
The Client Support Representative role will deliver customer support and customer service to our clients using multiple cloud-based software products. The goal is to ensure that customers are effectively using our software and satisfied with the result. You will work directly with customers all over the world, therefore proven English communication and problem-solving skills are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Answer and resolve requests or problems received from customers via email support requests in a professional, polite and articulate manner.
- Troubleshoot, investigate and report potential problems and bugs using the established reporting and tracking processes.
- Investigate potential solutions to errors and provide timely follow-up with customers to ensure successful problem resolution.
- Log all communications and essential information into an internal CRM system on a daily basis.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills. Minimum CCET level 4.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology with a solid understanding of computer system and web-based technology including HTML, internet browsers and graphical elements.
- Impeccable time management, project management and multi-tasking skills with minimal supervision.
- Strong and creative troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as to coordinate work with others in the team.
- Undergraduate degree.
Aspira Perks & Benefits
- “5+1” Social Insurance (pension, medical, unemployment, work-related injury, maternity) & Housing Fund
- Additional Commercial Insurance coverage for employees and up to two immediate family members
- 15 Days PTO (Paid Time Off) per year to start as well as all the Public Holidays
- Two additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
- Flexible working time (based on team dynamics)
- Great working environment with celebrations, Outdoors Day, Kids Day, team events, and more
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified ,applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.