Strategic Customer Success Manager
Vertafore | Customer Success | Denver, CO
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Strategic Customer Success Manager is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with Vertafore’s largest customers. The CSM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Customer Support, Product Management and Finance teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Run major, multiphase projects to help customers better leverage Vertafore projects
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Vertafore software solutions effectively and finding value in our services
- Become an expert in Vertafore’s software solutions and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Professional Services, Billing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
- Occasional travel to customer sites
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience in customer-facing role, such as Professional Services, Customer Success or Account Management
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Project management background preferred
- Experience working with C-suite level customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire learn new technologies
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Must possess a proven understanding of corporate business world; prior experience in SaaS or Insurance is preferred
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new “ways and means” for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.