QA Analyst II
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Castle Hayne, NC
CentralSquare Technologies has an immediate need for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing team in Wilmington, NC. This hands-on, collaborative opportunity enables you to provide software testing services in an agile/scrum environment. You will partner with developers to identify and document required tests. Data and environment planning, execution, and defect verification are the essential services you provide to the team. Read on to see if you have what it takes to join CentralSquare Technologies in this exciting fast-paced growth company.
- Identify test conditions, both positive and negative, from User Stories, Product Backlog Items and other requirements documents.
- Create test cases with pre-conditions including machine state, configuration and data; action steps which exercise the code; and expected results for successful execution.
- Execute test cases, document results, update progress, and track bugs.
- Participate in daily stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, & other meetings as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years test experience in Agile Scrum environment.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle methodology and testing methodology, especially in a Lean-Agile environment. Knowledge of defect tracking tools.
- Knowledge of software development tools, and initiative and ability to learn and use technology to develop, enhance, and/or maintain current product lines. Advanced/Intermediate skills in MS products including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, and to share knowledge with others. Good communication skills with a customer service focus.