Product Manager - Healthcare
CentralSquare Technologies | Product Management | Cambridge, Ontario
Plans, organizes, and controls the Healthcare product lines from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives by performing the following duties.
- Develops and articulates a winning product vision and strategy for our healthcare business unit while understanding the needs of the market as part of our broader long-term vision.
- Responsible for the business-side management of both our Medworxx and ClinicalLink solutions in partnership with development, including software update management, communications and feature roadmap prioritization.
- Maximizes business value of a product.
- Focuses externally to analyze market, opportunities, problems, customers’ needs.
- Understands and represents the “voice of the customer” in identifying and prioritizing functionality enhancements.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, development, marketing, support, and professional services to develop and maintain a prioritized list of customer and market requirements for the product.
- Define roadmap (based on problems to solve, not feature list) to support business strategy.
- Analyzes, monitors and reports on product performance.
- Drives product utilization with precise positioning/targets and messaging, clear value propositions and well-understood customer needs.
- Delivers the right solution to the right market to maximize opportunity and profit.
- Steward of product from concept to launch.
- Manages P&L of product.
- Articulates product features and benefits to support our sales channel.
- Acts as intersection between business, customers, and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field
- 3-5 years of experience performing in a Product Manager role for an enterprise software provider
- Experience working with Healthcare clients is strongly preferred
- Experience managing or consulting in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.