APS Market Manager
CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing | REMOTE - US OPEN, FL
MARKET MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
The Market Manager is responsible for prospecting, developing, and managing new and existing sales in conjunction with Account Executives (AEs) within their assigned territories. The Market Manager will assist in pre-sales discovery with prospects and the development of a solution design to meet each client’s needs and assists in the development and execution of territory sales plans to identify and close business opportunities in a timely manner.
· Pursues new client opportunities from leads generated through internal marketing, territory Account Executives, client/partner referrals, cold calling, and industry trade shows to meet annual sales goals.
· Assists with the completion of Pre-Sales Questionnaires during the discovery process.
· Works with Account Executives to manage accuracy and completeness of cross-sell pipeline in Salesforce.
· Provides professional product demonstrations both on site and remotely (web meetings).
· Reviews proposals and RFP content as requested by Account Executives or Sales Operations and assists with creation of content as needed.
· Attends conferences, trade shows, and user conference sessions and functions.
· Maintains knowledge of new company technologies and services to maintain competitive advantage.
· Maintains knowledge of competition and industry trends.
· Other responsibilities as required.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, sales, communications or related field.
Specialized knowledge: Knowledge of the existing PSJ marketplace and/or Ticketing / Fire Record solutions
Computer skills: Basic skills in MS Office products with emphasis on Word, Excel, and Outlook and intermediate Salesforce (CRM) skills.
Experience (years and type): Minimum two years of experience in the industry in a related position.
Competencies: Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (spoken and written).
Up to 50%