Agile Project Manager
Trintech | Development | Addison, TX
Trintech, Inc. pioneered the development of Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) software to optimize the Record to Report process. Over 3,100 clients worldwide – including the majority of the Fortune 100 – rely on our cloud-based software to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve governance and transparency across global financial organizations.
Responsibilities include managing and implementing detailed project schedules from proposal to implementation, coordinating activities of multiple project teams, identifying project issues, organizing and verifying documents, communicating project information and assuming additional responsibilities as assigned. The APM will utilize PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) and Scrum as best practice, standards, and guidelines for all projects. This role will be leading teams that are both waterfall and agile or a mix of both.
If you enjoy tackling problems that are difficult to solve, working on software engineering teams to ensure the highest level of quality, are meticulous in your attention to detail, and take your commitments seriously, then we have a career-changing opportunity that is right for you in our Addison office as part of a growing organization that is leading our industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, coordinates, and delegates work assignments for different project team members and teams.
- Facilitate all Agile Ceremonies
- Coaching and educating team members on Agile best practices
- Work hand in hand with Product Owners, team members, management, and other Agile teams to achieve product delivery goals.
- Champions SAFe® initiatives and leads the PI ceremonies.
- Responsible for the oversight and performance of project status, meetings, reporting, scope changes, administrative, and technical issues as well as providing status for SOS and participating Sprint reviews.
- Manages project scope, change management, monitors project progress and performance, and provides status reports to management and Stakeholders as required.
- Manages deliverables, timelines and dependencies across multiple projects and teams
- Creates Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for external technology services.
- Responds to RFPs for technology estimates and works with leaders to determine RFP pricing and respond to related questions.
- Manages projects/team deliverables on time
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project/team deadlines.
- Manages several smaller projects/teams or single large efforts on own, with consultation and reporting to leaders
- Manage cross team dependencies and eliminate Roadblocks for the team
- Must have servant leadership attitude
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as math, business, information technology, or computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of combined business and IT experience.
- Large/enterprise application development experience using Agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Manages and maintains project financial tracking and reporting.
- Experience with TFS/VSTS
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex technical requirements. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced technical knowledge.
- Project experience with Microsoft Project and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- SAFe ScrumMaster Certification
- ITIL certification
- Visio experience
- VSTS experience.