CentralSquare Technologies | G & A | Lake Mary, FL
Our Sr. IT Recruiter is responsible for the entire recruitment lifecycle from sourcing applicants to the offer of employment. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to; sourcing, advertising across various mediums, networking, phone screening, administering pre-employment assessments (remotely & on-site), behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiation. The recruiter will work very closely with Hiring Managers to determine the position requirements and sourcing strategies. The Recruiter will keep the Hiring Manager up-to-date throughout the process and build a credible and collaborative relationship.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks and closing qualified entry-level to executive-level candidates as assigned by the Recruiting Manager.
- Provide excellent applicants and internal customer service to management.
- Develops recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search. This includes writing and posting professional looking job announcements and postings.
- Assists with company-wide recruiting projects and serve as back-up staff/leadership as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience recruiting in a metrics driven environment highly desired
- 5+ years of experience recruiting development and IT positions preferred
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of applicants and hiring managers