Omnitracs | T&L Product Mgmt | Dallas, TX
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Our focus on the user experience places designers in a unique position to influence product direction through bold design decisions. We apply design thinking and take a holistic approach to ensure experiential continuity across platforms and touch points of our growing portfolio of products and mobile applications.
In this role, you will work closely with product teams to launch new products and improve existing ones. You will collaborate actively with product management, engineering, marketing and the rest of the UX Department.
Essential Responsibilities And Duties
- Produce along the whole gamut of UI/UX: user journeys, interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, pixel perfect comps etc.
- Pain point discovery; collaborate with UX research to ideate, research and test your designs.
- Partner with product management & users to design the right product from the get-go.
- Be a servant leader able to mentor & coach and receive mentoring & coaching from other UX team members.
- Live in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Passionately advocate on behalf of our users.
- Constantly think of features & designs that better the life of our users.
- Run design thinking sessions with key stakeholders
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of UX design with strong knowledge of mobile and web-based software & applications.
- Great interaction and visual design skills.
- Must be able to own a project from beginning to end.
- Demonstrates understanding of core UI/UX Design principles.
- Working knowledge of UX research practices.
- An online portfolio demonstrating your best work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile work environment.
- Creative outlets outside of the UX world is a bonus.
- Last but not least, must have a positive attitude :)
- Has launched multiple products
- Has practiced Atomic Design
- Has a working knowledge of User-Centered Design
- Exceptional skills in problem solving
- Exceptional skills in UI design
- Expert in using Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Zeplin, and other supporting UI/UX applications