Sr. Product Manager - Data and Analytics
AGDATA | Product Management | Charlotte, NC
We are the most trusted provider of data collection and management, marketing program management, and analytical solutions for our Crop and Animal Health industry clients. With data services at the core—surrounded by an extensible array of streamlined software solutions—our unified platform represents over three decades of innovation and expertise in the agriculture, crop protection, specialty chemical and animal health industries.
Backed by an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic work force, teammates at AGDATA are pushing the boundaries of technology to enhance our relationships with our clients. We are a growing team, focused on adding creative, knowledgeable individuals who are ready to jump right in and make an immediate impact.
As a Product Manager at AGDATA you will own the strategy, vision and roadmap for critical data intelligence product offerings, serving as the primary champion for your product offering(s). You will work with key customer stakeholders and business leaders to help define each product offering, capturing key customer needs and success measures for the development efforts. In addition to working closely with customer and business stakeholders, you will collaborate with the AGDATA development team, ensuring that the business requirements are appropriately translated and detailed into actionable results. You will serve as a subject matter expert for the development team regarding key goals, and act as the primary liaison to the customer, ensuring ongoing visibility to development progress.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategical planning to implementation for our analytic solutions
- Develop data-driven strategy and execution plans to achieve business objectives
- Work with customers to identify market problems, capture the “voice of the customer” and employ Design Thinking principles to create new products and enhancements
- Work with product owners to ensure that projects are prioritized appropriately and business cases are developed
- Drive AGDATA’s products positioning and pricing
- Oversee the schedules for solution development, testing and rollout
- Collaborate with marketing and sales operations to ensure go-to-market strategies, plans and sales enablement activities are aligned across all groups.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- 7+ years of demonstrated full life cycle technology product design and management experience
- 2+ years of people management experience, as well as the ability to influence across the organization
- Experienced working with an Agile software development lifecycle
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and key customer stakeholders
- High-level understanding of data intelligence and analytic concepts, with the ability to convey to non-technical audiences
We seek out and reward people who are adaptable, accountable, collaborative and curious. We want our teammates to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success and who are looking to GROW!