Remote Sales Director - Southwest
Radar | Sales/Marketing | Dallas, TX
RADAR, an award winning SaaS provider of incident response software is seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to sell its solution in the Southwest regions. Reporting directly to the SVP of Sales, the successful candidate will be expected to meet quarterly and annual sales goals. for the company’s core offering.
The Sales Director is responsible for driving revenue growth by developing direct sales opportunities for the patented and award winning RADAR Incident Response Management software. You will be responsible for new client/revenue acquisition, managing the sales process, including deal/account strategy, opportunity staging, and client satisfaction. You will assist the SVP Sales with accurate forecasting, identifying and executing a repeatable sales model. Additionally, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to collaborate on deals and provide customer and market feedback to product team.
This role is mainly focused on closing new business in a new high growth product segment with a strong emphasis on territory development, prospecting, and effective pipeline management. As a part of your role you will be tasked with developing a strategy to accelerate the market awareness of our SaaS product as a market leader. This could include public speaking events, networking, participation in industry groups and the establishment of relationships with influencers in the market.
What You’ll Do
- Drive new customer acquisition in target market segments and assigned territories
- Drive revenue growth by achieving and exceeding quota objectives
- Gain access and meet with C-level decision makers in our defined target market
- Provide input on solution development, client requirements, and process refinement
- Manage all aspects of the sales process & ensure that the pipeline data and activities are kept current
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning
- Ensure effective handoff of new client at the close of the sales process
- Become recognized as a subject matter expert in the company’s business space
- Maintain the highest ethical standards
What You Must Have:
- Strong business acumen, leadership skills, negotiation skills, conceptual and analytical skills, and interpersonal effectiveness
- Effective skills in building sales presentations and delivering product demonstrations
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts in the financial services, insurance and healthcare industries
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, self-starter with highly competitive approach to sales
- Strong curiosity and an interest in learning customer’s needs
- Willing to challenge the status quo and gain customer’s respect and trust
What We’d Like You to Have:
- Proven track record selling enterprise SaaS software solutions in a startup or growth environment with a proven ability to meet and exceed sales objectives
- 5-8 years of executive level (CxO) direct SaaS software sales experience
- Experience in privacy, security and/or compliance is highly desirable
- College degree
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced company with demonstrated leadership and success in a new and and exciting industry. RADAR’s clients include numerous Fortune 500 companies who rely on RADAR to maintain compliance with data breach notification laws
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
RADAR, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.