CentralSquare Technologies | Cloud | Sioux Falls, SD
· Service-oriented mentality.
· High sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned.
· Focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs
· Strong communicator. Establish and maintain communications with customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, influence customers, and successfully set their expectations. Has well developed listening skills.
· Able to resolve basic and Experience issues within CentralSquare application or servers, independently. Proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
· Able maintain effective team relationships through appropriate communications skills, participation in team discussions, and assisting other team members with resolving issues or completing projects.
· Experience in troubleshooting computer and networking issues.
· Experience with installing, updating, and supporting operating systems such as Windows Server.
· Experience with installing, updating, and supporting VMware vSphere/ESXi.
· Experience with backups, restore and recovery models.
· Experience level of experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
· Familiarity with working with Active Directory and proper disk configurations.
· Experience with AWS or Azure Cloud is a plus.
· Basic understanding of SAN operations and usage.
· Well established documentation skills.
· Certifications are a plus;
· Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields or equivalent 4 years of work experience required.
· 4+ year work experience in a production environment
· Ability to travel (expect less than 5%) to client sites and/or conferences.
· Have a cell phone (some reimbursement may be possible) and be willing to share cell phone number with coworkers.
· When working remotely or on-call, have Internet access.