Network Support Specialist
CentralSquare Technologies | General & Administrative
Individual must be knowledgeable of the Microsoft (MS) Windows Operating Systems, Office 365 and MS Office Suite Applications. Responsibilities will include the support of internal customers in the configuration, training, and problem-resolution regarding the Network, MS operating system, Mobile device OS, desktop applications, and computer equipment. Candidate will also assist other IT support team in diagnosing and implementing team/corporate projects. Work is monitored and reviewed through conferences, reports, and results attained. Candidate should have an overall awareness of CentralSquare Technologies structure, business goals and systems. Individual must be flexible to travel, shift changes, and after hours support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. The statements below describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job; additional responsibilities may be assigned as required by Management.
- Provides technical support for internal customers.
- Support Mobile Devices, and audio visual equipment
- Monitor and process email and cases from Service Desk and voicemail box
- Create cases and assign to other IT resources
- Assist with employees equipment moves
- Pre-image machines for equipment replacement
- Assist with non-specific tasks to aide IT personnel
- Install Windows OS and certified software on users computers
- Assist with technical support for user conferences
- Assist with equipment inventory
- Organize and catalog Software products
- Cable management
- Maintain Servicedesk documentation
- Maintain Software image
- Create & maintain new and terminated employee ids, mailbox, storage and equipment
Candidate should have A-Plus or Network Plus or Networking Essentials. Should have at least one year experience in a call center technical support position, along with two to four years in the general field of PC computing and PC applications. Additionally, the candidate should have: A strong technical background in the general PC environment, with a good understanding of PC setups and configurations, communications, modems, printers and general PC troubleshooting techniques. Intermediate knowledge of supported software applications – current and past Windows OS, MS Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook Exchange, database (SQL) knowledge, WEB applications, iBMi and network.