CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing | REMOTE - US OPEN, FL
The Demo Engineer works on high value Public Administration Software sales. Individual will work in a team environment with Product Consultants, Account Managers and Account Executives to understand the clients’ requirements, improve demo environments, and deploy technical solutions.
This position requires minimal travel, up to 20% travel (annually). This includes national user groups, trade shows, and field demos requiring technical demonstration assistance.
- Conduct maintenance on hardware/virtual demonstration environments
- Oversee testing of new software releases on demonstration environments
- Participate in strategy for demonstration hardware, virtual, and software environments
- Working knowledge of CentralSquare Public Administration software products, both functional and technical is a plus
- Provide best practice functional solutions to support the sales process on all PA opportunities.
- Provide technical and software support for all PA demonstrations, including immediate response on “demo down” situations
- Be a relevant expert with knowledge of solutions, industry, market directions
- Work with the development teams to understand new customer requirements during the sales process
- Provide internal functional software training to sales teammates.
- Maintain the security roles for all authorized users. Create new roles as necessary for product demonstrations.
- Maintain the demo database for production and test demo environments.
- Monitor all support cases initiated by the product consulting team. Collaborate with CentralSquare resources to resolve demo support cases in a timely manner. This will include documenting problems, updating progress and documenting solutions.
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and demonstrate a solution
- Ability to effectively learn new products and services and demonstrate these articulately
- Superior Interpersonal skills required
- Must be comfortable with in-person and web presentations
At least 3-5 years of experience and demonstrated expertise in:
- Hardware solutions for Public Administration, including PCs, Tablets, Servers, peripheral devices, etc.
- Data storage solutions
- Microsoft Windows environments
- Windows domain structure and administration
- Microsoft SQL Server, including both administration and SQL statements
- VMWare, Citrix, and other deployment technologies are a plus
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery processes and Best Practices
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP and networking, including the ability to troubleshoot TCP/IP problems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
*Required to be located within the Western U.S.*