Product Support Specialist
CentralSquare Technologies | Customer Support | Greensboro, NC
• Provide general assistance to customers via phone, email, and remote sessions.
• Understand and utilize best practices to create detailed cases with all the pertinent information.
• Demonstrated information-gathering skills and self-initiated learning.
• Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
• Maintain consistent communication with customers regarding the status of their requests.
• Analyze customer issues with assistance of other team members when needed.
• Effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
• Develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams within Superion.
• Work with customers to identify system issues and create cases with detailed information.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Strong problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
• Ensure urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills.
• Strong ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
• Troubleshoot and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions.
• Strong ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
• Can do attitude and team player.
• Experience in Public Safety Software Preferred
• Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline including computer science, accounting, management information systems (or equivalent experience)
• Experience in Support, Public Safety Software Development, IT, or Quality Assurance is preferred.