Senior Automation Engineer
Mediaocean | Product Development | Pune, Maharashtra
Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independent advertising technology company. Our clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers. Mediaocean’s mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power of technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. Mediaocean is making this a reality through the creation of global, open and neutral operating systems that will benefit and transform the entire industry.
Media Ocean is building a highly configurable and global Book, Bill and Payment Reconciliation System that is agnostic to media buying and accounting systems that when integrated with Prisma would create an end-end media plan, buy and bill pay platform. This team will be responsible for the complete solution architecture, delivery and integration.
What you will do:
- Responsibility will include Develop and maintain automation frameworks and automated tests which would run at high frequency and correctness in order to expedite speed of overall development.
- Interface with Dev/QA to clarify functional doubts; create test data, configuration, come up with design and implementation details and deliver robust test scripts.
- Work with Product Managers, Team Leads, Developers, QA and Business Analysts to understand features and technical implementation.
- Participate in automation design reviews and code reviews.
- Participate in sprint planning and retrospectives as well as process reviews Raise defects/issues as a result of testing in a clear manner within the appropriate tool.
- Liaise with the developers, business analysts, and SMEs regarding defects/issues arising from testing.
- Follow defects and issues through to resolution. Report on test results and progress as required.
- Contribute to test documentation where appropriate such as test summary reports. \
- Plan, write, execute and maintain an ongoing regression suite for the product over its life-cycle.
- Establish and document the automated testing approach for the product, including tools evaluation & selection, environment & data setup/maintenance, execution process, and reporting mechanisms.
- Plan, write, execute, and maintain automated test cases for each development cycle (sprint). This may involve developing manual tests first and/or using the manual test cases created by other QA staff. It will also involve liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure that testing meets business and functional requirements as originally specified by internal and external clients.
Skill: Selenium, design, Develop and maintain automation, QA, Business Analysts, testing enterprise Web based application
Who you are? -- Total 6 - 8 Years of experience in Automation Testing using Selenium Web driver
- Hands on experience on design/develop and maintain test automation frameworks
- Very Good command on programming and scripting (Preferably with development background)
- Good exposure to regression/smoke test automation and maintenance Strong problem solving abilities
- Very good analytical skills Knowledge of testing enterprise Web based application
- Good Communication skills/ should be able to work independently
- Good academic background Self-Starter, highly motivated and energetic.