Khoros | 9400: Finance | Portland, OR
As a member of the Corporate Controller’s team, this position is responsible for assisting with the processing, accounting, reconciliations, analysis and reporting of transactions related to Accounts Receivable Operations.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounts receivables policies, procedures and controls
- Review & process service orders for accurate invoicing.
- Create invoices and submit to customer in a timely manner.
- Review and charge sales & use tax accurately on invoices.
- Work within Order Management team to resolve billing disputes and credit note requests.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process though billing activities.
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis to ensure timely receipt of invoices & purchase orders.
- Notify write-off concerns and provide write-off recommendations.
- Complete customer onboarding and banking forms.
- Maintain & accurately update records of customer contacts.
- Participate in month-end and quarter-end close activities
- 1 to 2+years of relevant Accounts receivable experience preferably in software/high-tech companies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; Excel required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders and external customers
- Prior experience with ERP tools and systems (Salesforce and NetSuite a plus).
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with multiple functional departments
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines