Advanced | Development | Baroda, Gujarat
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high-quality value.
POST TITLE : Software Engineer
LOCATION : Baroda - India
REPORTING TO : Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL : 3-6 Years
PROJECT : Plateform
An experienced Front End Web developer is required to work on existing and future solutions.
This will also involve enhancements/maintenance of the existing solutions, adopting emerging technologies, interfacing/integration, upgrading frameworks and investigating and implementing performance improvements. These tasks will be as an individual and a team member.
The role covers full life-cycle product development and support and will be an extended and integrated part of the UK development and maintenance team.
The role will be based in the ‘Baroda’ office within the java team who work on a broad range of solutions.
- Involvement in design and coding
- Recommend improvements
- Play a major role in the analysis and bug fixes
- Work directly with server-side developers (primarily Java)
- Contribute to the team and be prepared to take a lead on issue resolution
- Work effectively with the UK
Technical and Key Skills:
- Extensive HTML5 & CSS knowledge
- SCSS/LESS pre-processors
- Web framework e.g. Bootstrap
- User interface / User interaction design
- Responsive design
- Source control management e.g. git
- Working with RESTful APIs
- Design patterns
- Agile methodology experience e.g. Scrum
- Cloud development experience, preferably AWS
- Build servers e.g. Jenkins
- Containers e.g. Docker