Business Operations Intern - Recent Grads Welcome to Apply!
Tomia | Sales/Marketing | Vienna, VA
Business Operations Intern
TOMIA is seeking a motivated and driven Business Operations Intern for Summer 2019. The ideal candidate must be able to learn quickly, work independently, and take initiative to assist the team as needed. Must be able to dedicate 30 hours/week and be on-site in our Vienna, VA office during those hours.
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
- Heavily utilize MS Excel to convert customer health dashboard to customer health score
- Gather and update raw data for customer health metrics utilizing multiple sources
- Create algorithms to generate weighted score per metric and over customer health score
- Utilize additional data (ex. CDR usage data) to create more metrics as necessary
- Coordinate customer health data in Salesforce
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must be well versed in computer applications and internet usage
- Ability to follow directions with minimal guidance
- Excellent MS Office Skills, especially in navigating MS Excel
- Strong Data entry skills with ability to move quickly through mass quantities of data while ensuring accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Available to work 30 hours per week on-site in Vienna, VA (Tyson’s Corner)