Greenway Health | Sales, Install Base | Chicago, IL
The Solutions Consultant support revenue generation activities of the sales organization, serving as a key sales support resource working collaboratively with a sales team to understand customers’ business needs, present solutions, and ultimately sell Greenway Health solutions. You will serve as a product “generalist” with a working knowledge of all Greenway Health applications and understanding of the market influences within their assigned sales territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in product sales including presale needs assessments discoveries, onsite product demonstrations, and follow‐up activities as needed to progress the sales cycle.
- Educates assigned sales team on new product functionality, product presentation techniques, and industry/market trends
- Collaborates with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales Support team to learn, apply, and teach industry/market events and product positioning.
- Represents Greenway Health in regional/national trade shows through exhibit demonstrations and/or speaking opportunities.
- Reports activity levels for demonstrations and properly manages demonstration requests and follow‐up activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 6+ years healthcare experience with a working understanding of revenue cycle and patient care flow in ambulatory physician practices.
- Practice management experience and/or clinical/therapy training and/or 5+ years of successful implementation (financial and clinical) of Greenway Health or other healthcare IT products.
- Certification and/or Trade Organization membership is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
- In‐depth knowledge of Greenway Health healthcare product lines.
- Exceptional communication and product demonstration skills with both large audiences and 1:1 environment.
- Basic understanding of hardware and software operating systems, platforms, networks, and health information exchange/interface concepts.
- Requires 80% travel
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Greenway Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.