VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Director, Customer Success
Upserve | Customer Operations | Providence, RI
Skills & Requirements
ABOUT THE ROLEThe Director of Customer Success is responsible for increasing the engagement and use of the Upserve platform, as well as retention of our customer revenue. This includes proactively engaging with customers to educate them on how to best get value from Upserve services, ensuring customer issues are escalated and resolved appropriately, as well as recommending additional products or tiers of service that will provide maximum value to our customers.
- Providing strategic input into the design and development of Upserve’s products and services
- Monitoring the quality and timeliness of customer issue resolution
- Ensuring retention of revenue through upsells and contract renewals
- Forecasting weekly and monthly revenue projections; providing input into the Operating Plan goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, such as business management.
- 10 to 15 years of progressive experience in customer success, customer operations and sales for SMBs.
- Proficiency with revenue forecasting and data reporting; Salesforce experience highly preferred.
- 5 or more years experience managing a team of managers and individual contributors.
- Prior experience supporting SaaS products, hospitality technology, and point-of-sale highly preferred.