VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Sr. Director, Global System Integrators
TIBCO | 79000 Partner Sales - HQ | Non-TIBCO Office, CA
As the Global System Integrator (GSI) leader, you will be responsible for executing a business development strategy with our strategic System Integrator partners at a global scale. This role is responsible for developing our Strategic Go-to-Market, key integrated “plays” and Executive relationships with Accenture as a primary focus with a secondary focus with 2 additional GSI partnerships. You will be responsible for developing strategic goals and driving partner success against those goals. You will represent TIBCO as the Global SI leader for our joint business development planning process with partners that develop mutual performance objectives, targets, and critical milestones. You will have the responsibility to deliver on our strategy to build mindshare and adoption of TIBCO across strategic partnerships. Your responsibilities will include driving executive and field relationships with leading professional solutions and services firms. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables the candidate to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with customers and sales/field reps. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, solutions and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.Skills & Requirements
- Be an executive TIBCO point of contact for the executives at the assigned partner organization(s)
- Develop a deep understanding of the assigned partners’ business strategy and build specific TIBCO growth initiatives that align to partners’ business strategy
- Increase partner driven sales for TIBCO by establishing alignment between TIBCO salesforce and the partner organization by designing and running activities such as: Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping, joint pipeline review and forecast, solution definition and alignment
- Lead field engagements and enable field Partner Managers with TIBCO Account Executives and partner organization
- Support sales activities webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations
- Work effectively across organization to drive strategic partner initiatives and partner enablement; report results to key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and Executives.
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including product certification and training, collateral, etc.