Business Analyst I (Product Support)
Vertafore | Customer Support | East Lansing, MI
Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Our Michigan location is looking for people interested in working for a high performing, technology company. We are using emerging technologies in a customer-centric atmosphere that cultivates teamwork to deliver results. Located minutes from Michigan State University and downtown Lansing, we have opportunities for people who are looking to join our customer support team.
Our Product Support Analysts:
- Shape and improve the experience of key Vertafore clients. You will work cross-functionally across Vertafore, including Customer Support, Account Management, and Professional Services to help guide the client and also contribute to the future growth of your team.
- Provide superior support to clients by resolving issues and answering non-technical/technical questions regarding our software products and services.
- Lead customer training sessions
- Document customer cases using a leading-edge customer relationship management systems.
- Team with product development, operations and other functional areas to escalate issues and work through resolutions.
Because there is a great potential for advancement into other areas of our business, we are looking for skilled and talented people that want to grow with our business. Continued growth dictates our need to seek candidates that will be highly motivated, focused, energetic, and thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience with SQL
- 2 years of work experience in a technical, customer focused environment
- Strong Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Customer-centric and motivated to help people.
- Excels in a fast-paced, agile team environment.
- Problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Driven to accomplish individual and team goals through personal organization and time management.
- Technically competent with knowledge of MS office and proficient with relevant tools and technologies.
- Aptitude for learning.
- Dependable and reliable attendance.
- Experience in a call center, customer support or leadership position may be required for some roles.
- Experience in requirements gathering is preferred
- Some travel required.