SW Consultant/Instructor II
CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services | Chico, CA
Join our team of consultants and seize the opportunity to travel throughout the United States. The consultant’s primary responsibilities include taking a client through all the stages of a software implementation, including discovery, design, build, testing, problem-solving, training, and Go-Live support.
The consultant must be able to:
- Provide product expertise in the design and implementation of the software according to best practices for a successful implementation.
- Utilize strong
problem solvingskills in satisfying the customers’ business requirements through software configuration.
- Quickly and continuously learn new software being flexible to product enhancements, or changes in government regulations.
- Be a motivated self-learner and able to work independently.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in delivering presentations, documentation, and training.
- Exhibit strong analytical skills and good judgment in addressing sensitive or complex situations. Must be a quick thinker in group situations.
- Demonstrate leadership skills as the product expert and be able to lead a client through an implementation successfully using best practices.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and a positive client relationship during stressful situations.
- Able to travel extensively – 70-90% of the time.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Business Intelligence, Computer Science or related degree.
- Must exhibit the ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply them in a customer environment.
- Previous experience in Finance, government work, product support, software consulting or technical training is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL or programming languages