Event Registration Manager
Ping Identity | Marketing - CIS (7200) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are looking for an experienced event professional to manage the registration operations of the annual Identiverse Conference. The Registration Manager will focus on the registration process management, day-to-day operations and onsite execution. In addition, this role will partner with the Conference Content Chair to support the more than 200 speakers that make up the robust conference agenda. This individual MUST be proficient in all elements of the Cvent platform (including the Event and Abstracts modules). (The event website design and development will be managed though internal marketing and external web developers.)
This individual needs to have that perfect combination of Cvent proficiency, operational strategy and internal and external VIP customer service attitude to not only see the big picture but execute the day to day elements. This position is a full time, position reporting to the Senior Conference Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Serves as project lead within the Identiverse team to develop, design, improve and manage registration technology and process
- Determines conference specifications and builds the online registration with required fields to support the conference data and process goals.
- Manages the relationship with and serves as day-to-day contact for external registration vendor
- Responsible for all reporting within the platform
- Proactively responds to and resolves registration issues/questions that arise
- Actively works on technological/process improvements including the website and conference app
- Work with finance team to ensure accurate and timely payment processing and reporting
- Analyze registration data and trends to determine changes in patterns
- Builds and manages the event app within Crowd Compass to provide seamless use and a positive attendee experience
- Partners with Marketing Manager and Content Chair on the design of the app and functionality needs
- Partners with Expo Manager to ensure customers have the tools needed to manage inventory
- Partners with Event Manager to ensure conference and registration operations are in alignment
- Evaluate and recommend different registration tools and providers tools as needed
- Works within the Identiverse team to plan, organize and implement the conference registration layout, computer equipment, internet and various tech needs
- Develop and lead the on-site registration process for both internal management and external customers
- Mange onsite badging, registration materials and walk up registration process
- Trains and provides oversight to the onsite temporary staff to facilitate registration
- First point of contact for inbound inquiries from track leads and speakers
- Supporting the Content Chair (and, by extension, the Program Committee and Track Leads) in:
- Supporting the Call for Presentations, including developing the abstract collection flow in Cvent Abstract and building and managing reports as required
- Developing and managing the process for outbound communications with speakers
- Managing deliverables for more than 200 speakers – including bios, abstracts, headshots, presentations etc.
- Supporting the Content Review cycle, including reporting, content management and call scheduling where needed
- Supporting Speaker and Session management within Cvent Event
- As the Identiverse brand grows, the Registration Manager will work closely with other members of the team to develop and execute webinars, podcasts and other educational outlets and events to be determined.
- 4-6 years professional work experience in event registration, either in an association or corporate setting
- Cvent proficiency is a MUST
- Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves dive in where needed
- Strong communication skills – both in written and verbal communications
- Experience working in a collaborative decision-making environment
- Possess applicable analytical and problem-solving skills and a high degree of responsibility, initiative and professionalism
- Experience working across multiple time zones