Mediaocean | Product Development | Pune, Maharashtra
Job Description - Product Manager
Who We Are:
Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independent advertising technology company. Our clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers. Mediaocean’s mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power of technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. Mediaocean is making this a reality through the creation of global, open and neutral operating systems that will benefit and transform the entire industry.
What You Will Do:
- Be a Product Evangelist by comfortably engaging with Engineering, QA, Support, Marketing, and Account Management teams within the company.
- Document product requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Identify business issues and business requirements
- Participate in daily SCRUMs and proactively respond to queries from the team.
- Engage closely with the engineering team (Developers and QA)
- Provide guidance for implementing certain integration points in the product.
- Optimize products to achieve the business goals while maximizing ROI.
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Participate in the annual roadmap planning process.
- Bridge the domain and product knowledge gap among the development teams.
- Collaborate with Product Managers in other locations.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree from a reputed educational institute.
- Overall 7- 10 years of work experience with a minimum of 4 years of experience as a Product Manager in a software product organization.
- Must have experience in identifying business needs and writing market requirements.
- Experience in Agile Product Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Preferable exposure to AdTech domain
- Exposure to UX will be an added advantage.