Account Executive (Northeast Territory)
CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing | REMOTE - Northeast Region, NY
The Account Executive-Field Sales will be responsible for revenue generation defined by a quota for new customers in their set geographic region. The Sales Process will include building relationships with prospects, discovery of needs and requirements, managing internal resources including on-site demonstrations, responding to RFP’s, managing the selection process, participating in contract negotiations and obtaining signed contracts. Manage the external department’s involvement in the sales process including development, professional services and support. The Account Executive will be required to maintain activity in CRM for on demand reporting and forecasting. The position will also require active participation in weekly one on one session with supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Work directly with lead generation team to understand every opportunity in assigned territory.
· Build relationships with prospects though active discovery.
· Define and quote Software license fees and services that match requirements for prospects.
· Manage the demo process for key prospects including defining strategy, scheduling resources, managing delivery and measuring success based on objective.
· Manage the RFP process.
· Manage the close process defined by “Steps to Close”
· Forecast sales and contract completion
· Participate in contract negotiations
· Knowledge of CentralSquare products and services
· The Account Executive will maintain remote/home office in order to develop and manage the territory (Pacific Northwest or Northeast) pipeline and meet target numbers.
· 3-5 Years Experience selling in the Public Sector - strongly preferred
- Experience in using and/or selling GIS related products/services that utilize the ESRI technology
- Commercial acumen, industry credibility, and professional demeanor.
- Excellent and demonstrable people and communications skills.
· Proven understanding of Public Sector sales cycle
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to work through long sales cycles.
· Knowledge of CRM systems, database software, MS Office
· The Account Executive will manage pipeline, forecast and Steps to Close
· Must have valid Driver’s License
· Must be able to Travel up to 75% based upon customer needs, demonstrations, competitive RFP requirements, industry events/trade shows or to attend User Group conferences.
· Bachelor’s degree
- As part of the requirements of this position, it is necessary that you have access to a major credit card that will support the required travel. It will be your responsibility or use your own credit card. If at any time during your employment your credit card will not allow you to meet the required travel obligations, it may be grounds for dismissal.Submitted expenses are processed every other week.