Ping Identity | Client Delivery (6400) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Customer Success organization at Ping Identity seeks a Renewals Specialist who will manage business renewals transactions directly with our customers. This role will work very closely with the Customer Success team and Sales team to ensure that we have customers renewing before their expiration date and/or expand to other Ping Identity solutions over time.
- Identify which customers are up for renewal, and plan proactively the contractual structure of the new term
- Proactively collaborate with Customer Success and Sales to ensure that we have minimal risk to the renewal opportunity prior to the expiration date of the term
- Provide steadfast follow up and contract resolution on all renewing customers in your portfolio
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly renewal forecasts to management
- Educate and negotiate contractual terms of the renewals as needed
- Update CRM to ensure renewal activities and forecast are up to date
- Identify systems and build processes/workflows to ensure maximum productivity
- Collect customer feedback on renewal decision/termination as needed
- Manage and track team KPI’s to assess team performance.
To successfully execute these functions, you will need:
- College degree required
- 1-5 years sales, renewal, or customer success experience
- Experience software as a service or technology environments
- Experience working with clients of various sizes and complexity
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Outstanding written and spoken communications skills