Sales (Partnerships) Development Representative, Marketing Partnerships
Cvent | Marketing | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative for our Marketing Partnerships team who is ready to get top notch business, sales, and customer relationship experience. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the industry and the overall marketing and business development goals of Cvent.
The ideal candidate should be highly ambitious with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a challenging, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who wants to have a direct impact on the growth of our company and has an interest in learning more about marketing strategy. As a Sales Development Representative you’ll have the chance to help us increase our market share and expand our partnership base.
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide product information to prospective industry partners
- Lead identification and qualification
- Partner with partner marketing team to understand the industry and develop a target list
- Attend industry events to meet with prospective customers
- Drive traffic to Cvent seminars and online demonstrations
- Provide feedback for product enhancements
- maintaining relationships with engaged clients
- Assist with overall Customer Success
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment