Aptean | Development | Bangalore,
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Open Position:Engineer, Configuration Management, Development
Experience – 2 – 4 Years
Must have :
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS, Git and SVN
- Strong Knowledge on Jenkins, Microsoft Test Manager, TFS Architecture, TFS Branching, MS Builds.
- Good knowledge on C#,.Net, WCF, Web-services, REST APIs and Powershell
- Ability to setup Build, Deploy and Test Practices for Software Products
- Strong Understanding on Software Development Life Cycle SDLC practices
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience on working closely with the engineering team to deploy and maintain the infrastructure.
- Exposure to AWS (Amazon Web Services), Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Continuous Deployment Practices.
- Knowledge on Chef Deployment is a plus
- Exposure on Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Exposure to cross platform development, scalable and sustainable architectures
Job Requirements: Minimum Education: B.E/B.Tech Minimum Experience and Skills: • Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic .Net and SQL skills • Excellent oral and
Written communication skills. • Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications. • Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!