Senior Product Designer
EagleView | Product Strategy | Bellevue, WA
EagleView’s product designers make the complex simple and know that deep consumer understanding that is the basis for impactful design. Our products impact lives in interesting and significant ways on a daily basis, and these areas of impact are growing rapidly along with our business. Yet our products don’t all reflect the ground-breaking work we are doing. This is where you come in. Come join a tight-knit team of thought leaders to influence the next wave of effort, bringing our customers into sharper focus and creating savvy user experiences that flow seamlessly into their lives and improve how they do business.
EagleView is the leader in aerial imagery capture and employs machine learning and AI to touch the lives of consumers in a growing list of industries, including Construction, Solar, Insurance, and Government. We are a fast-growing technology company—driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets—and are poised for unprecedented growth in the next few years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Product Designer with enterprise-level experience, including native mobile (iOS and Android, phone and tablet). You might be designing for navigating, measuring or annotating geo-based imagery or 3D models, job and project management, workflow tools, Machine Learning or Computer Vision, or numerous other interesting interaction models.
- Design enterprise-level solutions with complex and nuanced interactions for web and mobile
- Partner with the Product Strategists, Product Owners, Engineers, and Researchers to define problems & goals, clarify personas, map user flows, prototype interactions, and product design
- Give and solicit feedback from cross-disciplinary partners
- Lead design efforts in a fast-paced agile environment
- Perform market and user research, including contextual inquiry, product feedback, data analysis, or competitive research
- 3-8 years of experience with end-to-end product design
- Excellent communication skills
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Strong research, systems analysis (process and flow mapping), solution modeling (process and interaction, mental model), and taskflow analysis and design skills
- Have owned full process UX and design, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Have shipped products
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS)
- Comfortable performing user research and interacting with consumers, even if your experience is not extensive
- Strong design skills with a clean, simple aesthetic
- User research experience, including contextual interview, usability testing, remote feedback, surveys and feedback systems, and data analysis
- Experience creating and implementing a design language
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.