Entry Level Help Desk Technician
EagleView | Engineering & IT | Bellevue, WA
Can you handle the lightening quick pace and challenges that come from working for one of the fastest growing private companies in America? EagleView Technologies’ revenue has grown over 2,400% over the last three years and we’ve been recognized as one of the best and most innovative companies to work for in the area. We’ve reinvented how multiple, multi-billion dollar industries do business with our patented software as a service (SaaS) and are always looking for resourceful, top-performers to join our team. We have a “work-hard, play-hard” culture which could mean a spontaneous nerf gun war might break out at any time, and on breaks, our team members might relax in the “game pit” with Xbox soccer tournaments. We believe that a happy and healthy workforce is important so we keep our kitchen stocked with food and drinks and sponsor recreational sports teams throughout the year. If you take your profession seriously, love to work hard and create something really great while having fun, this might be the right place for you.
Currently we’re looking for applicants for the role of Help Desk Technician. If after reading more about the position below you feel like you might be the right person for us and EagleView might be the right company for you please take a few minutes to complete our brief application and we’ll be in touch.
This position will add to our current team by supporting the stability and maintenance of our development infrastructure and ensuring the smooth operation of the processes supporting those efforts. You will actively participate in a help desk role supporting employee laptops, desktops, and printer environments. To be a successful candidate you must show an eagerness to learn, the desire to “roll up” your sleeves to ensure corporate objectives are met and the ability to work within a fast moving, ever-changing environment.
- Install and maintain desktop software (Windows and macOS)
- Account creation/modification with Active Directory/Exchange
- Hardware/Software repair and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot client-side network issues including VPN
- Troubleshoot issues over the phone for remote users
- Identify and remove viruses and malware
- Support android and iOS smart-phones and tablets
- Manage hardware inventory using asset tracking software
- 1+ years’ experience in end-user support
- Broad knowledge of computers, including windows OS, macOS, networking and software fundamentals
- Experience dealing with troubleshooting remote user’s issues
- Comfortable working from a command prompt (ipconfig, ping, tracert)
- Knowledge configuring office multi-function devices
- Some exposure to Windows Server environment
- Experience configuring iPhone/android devices
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 60 pounds
- Preferred - CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent experience
- Preferred - Experience supporting a mixed OS environment