VP, Imagery Acquisition & Execution
EagleView | Operations | Rochester, NY
The VP, Imagery Acquisition & Execution serves as a key member of the Operations leadership team and will report directly to the Operations Leader. In this capacity, the incumbent will be responsible for driving EagleView flight activities with a focus on efficient image capture, overall flight operations, partner management, as well as the customer-facing project management function.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to implement and maintain significant process improvement and overall process continuity, while motivating a national team of direct reports. In addition, as a member of the senior leadership team in Operations, the successful candidate must possess a demonstrated ability to manage performance through subordinate leaders and develop an outstanding environment of collaborative success.
Experience in capacity management, fleet maintenance, project management, optimization modeling, or statistics and a background in using technology to solve real world problems are attributes that will greatly strengthen the candidacy of any applicant.
- Manage a team that develops and implements fleet management models that will optimize efficiency as measured by image capture uptime, project completion, total square miles captured in the target area and frequency of capture;
- Manage a team that owns the relationship with all vendors, including contracting, troubleshooting and outfitting with image capture equipment;
- Manage a team that develops and implements scheduling of aircraft fleet and camera system maintenance;
- Partner with other leaders in Operations and the organization at large to drive synergy and efficiency in the creation and delivery of the EagleView product line;
- Drive development of front-line leaders, and aspiring front-line leaders, such that a leadership bench is created and the organization is sustainable;
- Create, maintain, and optimize a suite of KPIs associated with overall flight operations and drive to continuous improvement in all key areas;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven ability to manage through multiple levels of an organization and drive results.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and leading high-performing organizations.
- Proven ability to dissect business processes and develop associated KPIs that will directly relate to performance.
- Ability to translate desired outcomes into measurable, continuous processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large teams in the achievement of meaningful goals.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Four-year degree, ideally with a concentration in statistics, finance, business or economics, or commensurate work experience.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.