VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Business Intelligence Architect
TIBCO | 84200 Corporate IT Applications | Palo Alto, CA
BI & Data warehouse Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership for design & development of Enterprise Data warehouse, Business Intelligence and Analytical Platform. As our business continues to grow in size and complexity, we are looking for a dynamic, organized, and customer-focused data centric leader who is interested in defining and shaping our long-term data warehousing, business intelligence and data analytics roadmap. This individual will partner with subject matter experts, system analyst, business process owners and development team to ensure that data warehouse design is aligned to meet business need. The candidate should be deeply familiar with BI and DW implementation methodologies and technologies and have prior experience delivering full suite implementations.Skills & Requirements
- Evaluate current data warehouse architecture and recommend best practices on building analytical platform.
- Ensure Enterprise Business Intelligence solution meets current and evolving data ecosystem need of different department in the organization.
- Design, build, test and maintain on-premises and cloud-based data structures such as data marts, data warehouses, data lakes.
- Develop technical standards and specifications for database modeling, data security, data governance and data warehouse performance.
- Responsible for documenting Data Dictionary, Design physical data model, Star Schema, Snowflake Schema, Snapshot Strategy etc.
- Monitor performance and recommend any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Ensure a fault tolerant, self-correcting, adaptive, highly accurate ETL platform