VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Desktop Support Tech
TIBCO | 84100 Americas and Asia IT | Manchester, NH
You will be a part of the internal global Helpdesk that provides support to staff in all office locations on company supported applications, software and hardware. Primary responsibilities include: managing support calls/tickets, troubleshooting applications and systems. Candidate must have excellent troubleshooting and resolution skills, ability to distinguish between different problem types. Be a provider of excellent customer services.Skills & Requirements
Things you might do, include …
- Provide phone/email/helpdesk-ticketing technical support to end users on hardware, software and network related problems such as setup, troubleshooting and repair of user systems
- Conduct remote troubleshooting of computer problems
- Identify research, resolve, and document technical problems
- Strong problem-solving skills and methodical troubleshooting are required
- Must have the ability to learn new skills and keep current with rapidly changing information technology.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills and be able to work effectively with all employees
- Document resolutions for future reference.
- Assist in on/off-boarding procedures