Software Engineer II
Aspira | 325 - Development Professional Services | Dallas, TX
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
We are looking for a full stack Software Engineer to work in a fast-paced Agile environment. The right candidate will design/develop new features and maintain existing applications. This position will support a very large consumer facing product.
- Develop and engineer in a multi-tiered distributed software system
- Provide software solutions for technical and business requirements and code the implementation
- Perform code changes to enhance a product, add new features, to resolve programming errors and develop new products as assigned
- Complete development tasks in a timely manner based on project plans
- Effectively communicate with different functional teams and stakeholders about the progress and changes you make
- Regularly perform and submit code reviews and help improve code quality
- Provide accurate time logging and tracking of your tasks
- Keep up to date with software development best practices and methodologies
- 2+ years solid experience in ASP.NET application development
- Solid experience with C#, MVC, Entity Framework
- Experience with WPF – XAML, data binding etc.
- Experience in writing optimal Queries, Stored Procedures and Functions in MS SQL Server
- Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio, GIT experience
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, React, Angular JS, Web API
- Agile, Scrum software development experience
- Perform effectively in a multitasking and high-pressure environment
- Strong professional attitude together combined with a drive to get things done
- Respectful and flexible to changes and learning new technologies/programming languages
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.