Senior Content Marketing Manager
Applause | Marketing | Framingham, MA
Senior Content Marketing Manager
Are you driven by the written word? Do you love engaging audiences with compelling, impactful content? Are you excited to learn how artificial intelligence, bots, automation, voice recognition and more are tested, working and changing the technology landscape?
Here’s your opportunity to drive content marketing for Applause – one of the hottest, fastest growing tech companies in the Boston area. As the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will own Applause’s content strategy, architecture and process – creating compelling content for successful inbound and outbound demand generation and installed base marketing campaigns, while also leading a current team of one.
- Passionate Storyteller – Experience working with customers and prospects alike to build powerful stories in multiple formats (written, video, audio) that connect industry solutions/products to human experiences.
- Presentation and webinar mastermind – Can transform executive notes and stories into impactful presentations that educate and delight target audiences.
- Whitepaper and research sage – Experience conducting research and interpreting data, and transforming those findings into intriguing, insightful reports.
- Creative leader – Understand how to originate creative concepts and collaborate on creative development processes with designer, videographer and developer support to create highly engaging content.
- Social guru – Experience developing engaging social media campaigns that can grow social following, increase viral co-efficiency and drive engagement, leads and more.
- Campaign driven – Deep understanding of SEO, the marketing funnel/hourglass, and the customer journey process that support demand generation and installed based marketing.
- Measurement wizard – Demonstrated know-how in using metrics (specifically SEO) to show marketing and content ROI.
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years' relevant experience in writing, content marketing and communications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – recent writing samples required
- Experience with the modern marketing tech stack: marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo), Google Analytics, social media listening and monitoring tools (e.g. Brandwatch, Hootsuite, etc.), and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with campaigns teams
- 1+ year(s) of leading small teams/management experience
- Passion for engaging with customers, thought-leaders and industry professionals
- Excitement about digital technology
- Spreadsheet expert – must love analyzing, synthesizing and working with data
- Energy, intellect and a sense of humor – must thrive in dynamic, creative environments
- B2B and B2C experience a plus
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 400,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal and Slack – rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com.