Sales Development Representative | AMER
Jamf | 120 - Sales Commercial - Inside | Minneapolis, MN
Jamf is a culmination of passion, commitment and really smart people who shape our unique culture and live our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement. We don’t say we’re the best. We strive to be the best – for our customers, employees and community. At Jamf, we believe passion, commitment and dedication drives our success. We focus on removing the barriers of technology to allow people to do their best work, always.
Our mission at Jamf is to help organizations succeed with Apple. And, in sales, we evangelize the value our products provide in helping customers maximize their Apple device investment. The opportunity for you as a Sales Development Representative is to generate front-line awareness of our product offerings. Your skills will set the stage to engage customers with our selling cycle. Jamf offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell Jamf’s value to organizations who want to succeed with Apple.
In this role you’ll evangelize Jamf by identifying and developing new business through outbound prospecting efforts within a specific territory. Your efforts will aid in the development of pipeline growth and territory sales. The Sales Development Representative is an integral part of our inside sales organization, working closely with our Account Executives and Sales Engineers to grow new business. As a member of the Jamf family, you will contribute to our high energy, collaborative and fun environment.
How do we help you reach your best potential?
- We offer a clear and defined sales career path
- Best-in-Class training in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge including Sales focused boot camp training.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on your customers' business by providing best Mobile Device Management solutions in the world
- A chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential.
- Our main goal is to make you a successful Sales Development Representative while preparing you to step into our Account Executive role if that's the path you choose. There are many ways to advance your career here.
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree preferred; a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- 1-2 years experience in a sales, business or entrepreneurial role is a plus
- Prospecting skills, cold calling, business-to-business sales experience (Software sales a plus)
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Has a drive for results and a motivated spirit