Revenue Services Consultant
Greenway Health | Sales, Install Base | Tampa, FL
Greenway Health provides electronic health record and practice management software solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We work toward company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
The Greenway Revenue Services (GRS) Consultant supports revenue generation activities of the sales organization, serving as a key sales support resource assigned to a sales team. You will work collaboratively with a sales district/team to understand customers’ business needs, present solutions, clearly explain and demonstrate the value of partnering with Greenway Revenue services, and ultimately sell Greenway Revenue Services. This position serves as a revenue cycle management consultant with a working knowledge of all Greenway Health applications and an understanding of the geographic/market influences within their assigned sales territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the growth of, and consistently driving sales for Greenway Revenue Services
- Actively participates in Greenway Revenue Services sales including pre‐sale needs assessments, discoveries, billing performance analysis and consultation, service demonstrations, ROI creation and presentation, and follow‐up activities as needed to progress the sales cycle with the ultimate goal of selling Greenway Revenue Services.
- Educates assigned sales team on new service functionality and offerings, presentation techniques, and industry/market trends
- Collaborates with Product Marketing, Greenway Revenue Services operations team, and Sales Support team to learn, apply, and teach industry/market events and service positioning.
- Reports activity levels for demonstrations and properly manages demonstration requests and follow‐up activities
- Analyzes large amounts of financial data to present concise presentations to prospects on overall financial health
- Works closely with prospects to generate accurate and attainable return on investment projections
- Works closely with the Greenway Revenue Service implementation team to ensure a smooth handoff from sales to the operations team
- Occasionally represents Greenway Health in regional/national tradeshows through exhibit demonstrations and/or speaking opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred
- 5+ years healthcare experience with a working understanding of revenue cycle management in ambulatory practices.
- 5+ years of successfully working with a Greenway Health or other healthcare IT product
- Previous sales or public speaking experience is a plus
- Certification and/or Trade Organization membership is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- In‐depth knowledge of Greenway Health healthcare product lines
- Exceptional communication and product demonstration skills with both large audiences and 1:1 environment
- Basic understanding of hardware and software operating systems, platforms, networks, and health information exchange/interface concepts
- Requires up to 20% travel
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive pay and commission
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Education reimbursement
- Growth potential for your career
- Corporate discounts
- Fitness center
At Greenway, we strive to imagine, empower, engage, and inspire. Join us!
To learn more about Greenway, take a video tour of our office, and meet our employees, visit us at www.GreenwayHealth.com/careers.