Greenway Health | Intern | Alachua, FL
An entry level Intern position that will work in a team environment to collect customer feedback on the usability of software applications using a variety of technologies and tools.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work under general direction of usability analysts with the ability to act independently as needed
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders throughout the organization
- Make phone calls to customers and schedule meetings
- Learn the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Collecting data in Excel
- Transcribe meeting notes
- Build prototypes with software such as Axure
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would be pursuing a degree in Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience, Usability, Design or similar field. Programming experience and analytical thinking a plus. Strong organizational and prioritization skills.