Office Coordinator (Part Time)
Cvent | Business Operations | Portland, OR
This will be a part time job. Cvent believes that when people come together amazing things happen, relationships are built and business gets done. This is why we have created the industry’s leading cloud-based software for managing corporate meetings, events and travel programs.
From a one-to-one sales meeting, employee training or a large flagship customer conference, Cvent’s unmatched software and the data it provides helps thousands of companies and hotels around the world to better engage their customers, reduce costs and grow revenue.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for assisting in initiatives that make sure the local office runs as smooth as possible such as general office organization, manging visitors to the office, coordinating events in and for the office, while working with a wide-ranging group of office leaders, business operations and human resources team members.
What You Will be Doing
- Maintain a clean, organized, professional and friendly office environment
- Greet visitors and process deliveries, answer or direct inquiries, answer telephone calls, as needed
- Work with recruiting and candidates to schedule and coordinate on-site and virtual interviews
- Coordinate events related to internal team activities as well as job/career fairs at regional universities, colleges
- Communicate internally and with external vendors regarding purchasing and servicing of office items
- Maintain, organize and restock common areas such as break room, copy room, conference rooms with supplies and equipment
- Work with Business Operations on real estate matters and office renovations, COIs, buildouts and moves, as needed
- Interact with building management and communicate building-wide notifications to the office
- Assist office leaders in scheduling meetings, arranging travel, and manage expenses, as needed
- Assist with general office support either on a regular schedule or on a project basis
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years' experience within office management/coordination capacity
- Ability to work 20-25 hours weekly, spread across each business day, Monday through Friday, with flexibility for more on occasion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with an aptitude for problem solving
- General computer skills including Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace