Email Marketing Automation Specialist
Greenway Health | Marketing | Tampa, FL
Greenway Health provides electronic health record and practice management software solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We work toward company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing email communications to Greenway Health’s community of customers, prospects and partners. Emails include promotions for upcoming webinars and events, as well as content sharing focused on industry-related thought leadership topics and Greenway Health solutions and services. This role will work closely with the demand generation, content marketing, and product marketing teams. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and capable of implementing and optimizing creative email marketing programs, and refining the results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, landing page set-up, scheduling, testing, deployment of emails, email database management activities, and maintaining the cleanliness of the database.
- Build programs within Marketo to include webinars, tradeshows and demand generation campaigns.
- Maintain and monitor email production and deployment calendars, ensuring that we’re communicating regularly and effectively with our reading audiences.
- Build lists to target email promotions to correct demographics.
- Ensure data integrity in campaign creation and deployment, and between Marketo and Salesforce.
- Campaign management within Salesforce CRM
- Monitor Marketo web integration with other platform and online forms, such as GoToWebinar, Wistia, etc.
- Collect and review email tracking data and conduct A/B testing to ensure emails are optimize for best results.
- Maintain webinar reports and metrics, as well as performance reports within Marketo.
- Trouble shoot email deliverability issues for customers
- Provide recommendations on new Marketo features and/or best practices to increase productivity and campaign effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Business or other related field.
- 2-3 year of’ experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation tool preferred
- 2-5 years of professional marketing experience
- Experience working with CRM software
- Experience creating programs within Marketo preferred
- Strong project-and time-management skills on an individual and group level.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Possess exceptional written and oral communications skills and be equally effective in both formal and informal settings.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is a necessity.
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Open paid time-off programs
- Education reimbursement
- Growth potential for your career
- Corporate discounts
- Fitness center
At Greenway, we strive to imagine, empower, engage, and inspire. Join us!
To learn more about Greenway, take a video tour of our office, and meet our employees, visit us at www.GreenwayHealth.com/careers.