Sales Enablement Officer
Advanced | Sales | Slough, England
Sales Operations, Effectiveness and Enablement Officer
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our systems and infrastructure, our team is focused on making the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
Sales enablement is the critical link in our go to market strategy. We have sales professionals, both in the field and within an inside sales environment, selling technical and sometimes complex solutions to a variety of buyers each with different initiatives and challenges. Sales enablement collates the best practices from across the organisation, packages them up and incorporates them into our sales methodology. Reporting to the Sales Enablement Director, the job of the Sales Enablement Officer is to ensure that effective selling doesn't happen by chance - it is formulaic.
The Sales Enablement Officer will hold a key individual contributor role in driving revenue by supporting our sales organisation's success.
This role will be responsible for developing and driving a scalable ‘Go To Market’ strategy on behalf of sales. This will involve increasing competency and self-sufficiency, and the succinct value proposition messaging for Advanced solutions, resulting in the growth of revenue. In addition to the design and creation of resources, the role will involve the physical delivery of key enablement material for consumption by prospects, customers and the internal sales community.
The role requires considerable cross-functional collaboration and orchestration. This particularly focuses on close alignment with our Marketing and Product functions. Working in a fast-paced and ever changing organisation / team operating within a VUCA landscape, you’ll need to be comfortable with complexity and change.
- You’ll get to develop and drive the strategy, plans and execution to provide our sales people with resources to conduct powerful interactions with customers and prospects
- Build requirements and lead the creation of the content for training and certification for the ‘Go To Market’ process
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure synchronisation of marketing plans with sales enablement activities
- Relevant experience in enabling technology inside and field sales organisations
- Experience of successfully developing, implementing, executing, and measuring impactful sales plans that are aligned with the vision of the organisation
- Strong ability to proactively identify, recommend, and implement new approaches to sales performance optimisation
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team. We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £225m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Generous commission scheme – able to earn bonuses up to 100% of your base salary
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant, growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!