Entry Level - Customer Service Specialist
PayLease | 445 - Resident Services | San Diego, CA
PayLease is a software company that provides online rent payment solutions for property management companies nationwide.
- PayLease was founded in 2003 and is based in San Diego, CA, with operations in Chicago, IL.
- Revenue Growth - 600% in past 5 years!
- Vista Private Equity completed the acquisition of PayLease in July 2017.
- PayLease is among the fastest-growing technology companies in the United States.
- Inc. 500 | 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies – 2010 – 2016 .
- San Diego Business Journal’s 100 Best Places to Work list since 2013.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist with resident inquiries and process their transactions via phone, handle resident complaints via phone and e-mail to provide an appropriate solution while providing the most optimal customer service and the highest level of professionalism
- Process routine transactions for residents including account setups and account updates
- Strive to meet monthly team metrics
- Provide quality service by comprehending procedures and continued product knowledge
- Consistently check work e-mail during the day and respond to requests / follow-up as needed
- Knowledgeable in the use of the internet (functions, navigating, researching, etc.)
- Working experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and work well within a team environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Fluency in English
- 1 to 2 years of customer support experience
- Knowledge of Google Mail system (including: e-mail, calendar, Google docs, etc.)
- Prior experience with the use of multiple phone lines
- Four-year college degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish