PSG Operations Analyst
TIBCO | 51330 PSG Operations | Dublin, Leinster
The PSG Operations Analyst will deliver operational guidance and best practices to both the regional Practice Leads and the country wide Senior Directors for Professional Services.
The PSG Operations Analyst shall have strong ties to the Practice Leads and support the cadence of both on-going and potential new deals, to ensure all the required delivery, reporting and revenue recognition process are fully met on a monthly and quarterly basis. This role shall be wide-spread, in that, it shall cover a large, varied amount of duties, and shall need to be performed under tight deadlines, covering EMEA.
This role shall report into the PSG Operations Manager - EMEA, based in Dublin Ireland and shall include some travelling.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Reporting and hygiene in Salesforce (SFDC)
- Project Management via Oracle:
- Tracking the lifecycle of a project
- Opening of project codes
- Funding and budget analysis
- Time and expense tracking
- Invoice Review
- Time and Expenses Forecasting and Revenue analysis
- Reporting on project KPI – Over-Budgets, Non-Billable time, Project Margin %
- Monthly and Qtly – Revenue Forecasting
- Chairing weekly revenue forecast calls with the Regional practice leads
- Process documentation
- Systems Up-grades and Testing