District Sales Manager
EagleView | Sales | Richmond, VA
***This is a work from home and travel position. You must live in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C.***
We’re hiring for a District Sales Manager focused on our government vertical in the public sector. In this role, you’ll be relied upon to maintain and grow current client accounts as well as aggressively pursue new business. The person that’s going to be successful in this role will be a self-starter, resilient and driven to win with deep interpersonal skills and the ability to craft creative solutions. As one of the fastest growing private companies in the country and with uncapped commissions there is a lot of opportunity for success in this role.
- Create and drive revenue, increase brand awareness, and generate leads within your territory.
- Conduct large group sales presentations and software demonstrations.
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within Salesforce.com CRM.
- Generate quality leads from tradeshows and regional networking events.
- Communicate with customers to ensure 100% client satisfaction and retention.
- Meet (and exceed!) annual sales quotas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years of sales experience with documented success.
- 50% Travel within the territory required.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.