Temporary Production Specialist (Mailing Execution Team)
EAB | Enrollment Services | Richmond, VA
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,400 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Production Specialist, Temporary
The Print and Mailing team ensures the efficient deployment of outbound mail campaigns. The Temporary Production Specialist supports the team during peak times of print and mail campaign deployments. This is a great opportunity for a high paced and customer-service oriented individual who wishes to learn more about careers in higher education, marketing or professional services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Campaign quality control
- Meeting date specific deadlines
- A strong focus on ensuring accuracy
- Managing high volumes and quality equally
Generally, this is a 3‑month assignment, and the hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday.
This role is based in Richmond, VA
- Work with creative and client facing departments to resolve troubleshooting issues
- Send updates to various stakeholders of overall or specific processes and communicate with teams on status of programs
- Support in all project tracking efforts
- Assist with collecting and providing daily and weekly status reports internally
- Communicate with outside vendors providing them with weekly grid updates, sending art, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Support Production by receiving and routing packages from the mail room
- Support Production with sorting of internal mail including live pulls, print/mail samples
- Assist with building Purchase Orders in Verian Software
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Print Services and/or Mail Shop Customer Service Representative experience
- Passion for taking initiative and working with teams
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.